Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Would you rather a male boss or female boss?


This question is probably one of the most asked questions in the workplace.

It is often said that women don't support women so most females would opt for a male boss, why is that?

Also, majority are of the belief that male bosses are more understanding and easier to please than their female counterpart which makes them easier to work with.

For me, I have worked with more female bosses  it worked out fine because they are people I can still reach out to outside the four walls of the office but I think I'm in the minority based on the numerous stories I have heard.
On the flip side, as a female boss, I think I have a healthy relationship with the women I work with (I hope I'm right!)
What experiences have you had with your female boss? Who would you rather work with?
What can women do or stop doing to be better bosses? What are the men doing that makes them better bosses?

Let's hear you guys!
Follow us on instagram: @diaryofacareerwoman
Email us at diaryofacareerwoman@gmail.com

Love Truly - Molz

6 comments:

shiky said...

I prefer a male boss o!I have worked with a female boss n the experience wasn't good.In my opinion,a male boss is more understanding,patient, easy to communicate with than a female one.

baby said...

Male Boss Please.Jeez, the way women have hated me in this life in organizations I have worked in is horibble.Even gang up to insinuate you have an affair with Oga.

shiky said...

Lmao.Female bosses are too difficult to deal with abeg and they beef unnecessarily.I don't pray to end up that way.God forbid!

Unknown said...

Loool wow looks like it wasnt a pleasant experience for you at all

Unknown said...

Hmmm this is getting interesting. May we be better female bosses

Unknown said...

I have worked with both...but female bosses are the worst abeg..theit male counterparts are better but trust me when I say there are some horrible ones too..it just helps one to decide to not be anything like the horrible ones when you're on the flip side of the coin. A female boss once asked of my age and said I should go marry..that bad