Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Why we love Career women (And you should too!)

Hello CW readers,

You know most times when you say "Career Woman" most people automatically tend to bring up the not-so-pleasant aspects to it. We are not going into that today, instead I asked a few people what they appreciate the most about career women and here are some of their responses;

FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE:
In his words, "career women don't beg for money".  I actually had a good laugh with this because this person's response was more like an outburst. In his opinion and experience, a working woman (job or business) is less likely to ask for Airtime or cab fare.She can take care of herself and anything done for her is just an added advantage.



SPACE:
"I like that career women are not clingy and are most times too busy to be all up in your space". According to this person, there is something attractive about a woman pursuing her goals be it in an office environment or as a business person as opposed to seeking attention at all hours of the day.

LOL!

HIGH SELF ESTEEM:
"Most of the women I know who are about their careers most often do not need validation, they know what they want and how to get it. You're lucky if they ask for your help". This particular one really got me feeling fly

GREAT CONVERSATIONS:
"Career women are pretty smart and great conversationalists. I have a couple of them as friends and whenever we talk, we have meaningful conversations. With them, I do not feel like I have wasted my time". Hmm this one is deep!
To be honest, I never knew there were so many good sides to being a career woman, I hope this post makes you feel as good as it makes me feel.


Disclaimer: This post is not to shade or discriminate any woman as I believe we are all beautiful in our uniqueness. Being a career woman is not all about working in an office. If you have dreams and aspirations and you're working towards them, you are a career woman so own

Your comments mean a lot us!☺.
Follow on Instagram: @diaryofacareerwoman
Email: diaryofacareerwoman@gmail.com

Love Truly - Molz

No comments: