Friday, April 13, 2018

Laid Back Friday: How to have fun while doing your work


For most of us, this is how we feel this day of the week. It's usually the day we start to unwind from the week's job and begin to look forward to a weekend of rest, fun or quality time withfamily and friends.

My question is this, what stops us from feeling this way everyday? I refuse to wait till friday before I get to have fun or feel rested, neither will I postpone indulging myself or stepping to a song I love. I want to feel attractive everyday and exclaim "yayyy!" at random.

How do I have fun at work, you may ask.
There are several ways to do this. You can develop a good and healthy rapport with your colleagues. People with whom you can banter and exchange a few jokes. This helps to make you feel more relaxed and into your work.
For instance, I like to give my colleagues funny but inoffensive nicknames so when I get to call them that, everyone has a good laugh.

Find ways to ensure you're getting enough rest even while doing your job. Working smart is key as opposed to working hard. A smart worker gets much done with little effort.

The most important person to you is you. You can indulge yourself while at work. What's that one thing that could brighten your day if you have it? Then gift it to yourself. Is it cake? Or Icecream? Or a cute love note? Do it yourself! If you don't love yourself, who will?

Who needs a beat to dance? I can dance all day to music playing in my head. You're not being silly, you're being happy !

Stay attractive by wearing warm and bright colours of clothing (now that's not to say wear a green suit), let down your hair, why not wear that red lipstick and let the little successes excite you. Be young, Be free!

Thank God it's FRIYAY!!!!

Love Truly, Molz

Follow us on Instagram @diaryofacareerwoman
Email us: diaryofacareerwoman@gmail.com


No comments: